My husband and I decided to order bobbleheads for ourselves and bridal party as gifts for them.We were very excited about this idea because we're big baseball fans and have a collection of bobbleheads.

Well, whoopass did SUCH a poor job - do NOT order from them! They send you a proof of the sculpted head unpainted so you can give feedback about changes that should be made. We gave VERY specific feedback (because they looked nothing like us), and yet when they sent us another proof, they hadn't done anything! And it's an extra charge each time you ask for changes!

They just sent us a picture of the finished painted wedding couple, of me and my husband, and it looks NOTHING like us. I am Asian, and the bride bobblehead looks like some white woman with black hair. It's seriously comical how bad these look. We are idiots for thinking this was a fun idea, because now we're going to give our bridal party gifts of random people bobbleheads, because they won't look anything like them.

And they don't give refunds.

BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with Whoopass Enterprises?

Comments

I ordered some for my folks a few years ago. I provided headshots from many different angles, and they came out very very close. I had a very positive experience myself, but maybe things have changed.

Very true. Whoopass took 2 months for my order and it didn't look like my friend. Terrible service.