4.4

I have ordered a bobblehead for each of the new doctors in our residency program for 6 years now.This is about a dozen dolls per year.

Sometimes, we have to do a few more rounds of changes with one face than with the others, but they are always spot on in the end. When people complain about the time line, I wonder how many corrections they submitted. Of course it takes longer if you keep asking for changes or changing your design. I send emails, they are answered.

I ask for changes, they are done. I never have any surprise charges any others rant about.

My whole reason for posting this is because this year, I forgot to place my order early enough to work with the normal timeline. I sent a quick email and customer service took care of everything to get it done in time.

Yes, there were extra charges for Priority shipping, but I knew that would happen.

Quality was not compromised to get the 11 doctors done in time.My bobblehead dreams came true again this year!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with fully custom. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of whoopass enterprises bobblehead. Whoopass Enterprises needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whoopass enterprises bobblehead in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whoopass Enterprises. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Mbobble.

Had an Experience with Whoopass Enterprises?

Comments